CFE Exam (Certified Fraud Examiner)
- Discussion with Mr Chandra Roy.
- 08 Sep 2021 Thursday 530 PM IST
- Contact # : +917477883434 • Mobile
Total 4 Exams
Each Exam 125 Questions
Each Q will have 75 seconds to answer. You can’t go back to Q if you crossed.
Each Exam will be based on the chapter
The course is divided into 4 Chapters.
All are objective exams
Once you give the 1st exam, within 30 days, you need to give the rest of the 3 exams.
Governing body is ACFE - Association of Certified Fraud Engineers.
No marks will be printed in the Certification. Only Pass/Fail.
Certification does not expire. You need to CPE credit hours every hear by attending webinars and sessions to keep uptodate on the subject.
Chapterwise Mock Test Plus the Full Mock Test will be provided
Upon attending the training, the students can appear for the exam directly.
If needed, Preparation Manual (costing 118 USD) directly from ACFE. It is not mandated but recommended.
Weekly 5 to 6 hours of study is enough. 7 days max time we can finish.
- 2 hours per day
- 2 days in a week - weekend
- 2 months - 2 hrs * 2 days * 4 weeks * 2 months = 32 hours
Training Institute and Pass Percentage
- Based on Dubai http://www.edudelphi.com and India branch is based out of Vadodara, Calcutta. http://www.edudelphi.in
- 75% pass percentage.
- 450 students, of which 60 are from India so far. Majority of the students are not experienced.
Currently, they are the only one Training Provider in India for this CFE Exam.
- Actual Rs 33,000
- Currently offering 20% discount, the rest Rs 26,400 including Tax.
- 5% Additional for a group of min 2 people
- Exam fee will be USD 450.
- Official Website : https://www.acfe.com/fem-lp.aspx
- Training Institute - Dubai - https://edudelphi.com/global-certification-programs/
- Training Institute - India - https://edudelphi.in/certified-fraud-examiner/
Section I: Financial Transactions and Fraud Schemes
Describes hundreds of fraud schemes, including red flags and prevention and detection mechanisms. This section also provides information about basic accounting concepts.
Section II: Law
Focuses on the statutes and common law principles involved in prosecuting fraudsters through both the criminal and civil systems, as well as legal pitfalls you might encounter while conducting an investigation.
Section III: Investigation
Provides the basic tools and techniques necessary to gather information and evidence when conducting a fraud examination and identifying perpetrators. The appendices contain a sample fraud examination report, a fraud examination checklist and sample engagement and advisory letters.
Section IV: Fraud Prevention and Deterrence
Explores why people commit fraud and what can be done to prevent it. Topics covered in this section include developing corporate governance practices, fraud prevention programs, fraud risk assessment and management and managers' and auditors' fraud-related responsibilities.
Raghavan alias Saravanan Muthu
09 Sep 2021 | Thu | 18:28:06 PM IST