Made my website up and running with Hugo blog
Finally after some good amount of learning, exploring and troubleshooting, I made the Hugo based blogs to my live domain - RaghsOnline.com today :)
Will share a detailed posting later on the learnings, for my own reference as well.
I had transferred the nameserver for my domain from GoDaddy to the Netlify servers so that the site being uploaded in Netlify will be redirected to the custom domain RaghsOnline
The links that were helpful are given below.
- Security Certificates via LetsEncrypt
- Proper domain set up - may be a subdomain of blog as http://blog.raghsonline.com OR http://raghsonline.com/blog
- Migration of old blog posts from different sources :)
- Few other security measures if any.
Read More...text in Summary. Refer the blog post here
Read More...text with a link in the tags page as it does not appear on the posts for a tag.
- Add Comments via Disqus plugin
Raghavan alias Saravanan Muthu
30 May 2021 | Sun | 23 05 PM IST